Monday, July 19, 2010

Ryan + Maricel's Wedding

This past Saturday was my cousin Ryan's wedding. Ryan is like my big brother and seeing him get married made me realize yet again how old we're all getting. I remember when we were younger we would have sleepovers and make music videos and believe it or not we would have tickle fights. Ryan met Maricel at my debut 8 years ago. Who would of thought that the girl Ryan was asking me about on that night would eventually be his wife. I love weddings and I always tear up no matter who's getting married. So this one was a tear fest for me. I had to try to keep it cool because I was part of the ceremony luckily my cousin had plenty of tissues for me to use. :)

Here are pictures of the big event.

The Church
IMG_0284
IMG_0293


Some flower girls and groomsmen
IMG_0433
IMG_0300
IMG_0301


The hubby and I
IMG_0260


The new happy couple
IMG_0556
Congratulations to Ryan and Maricel.
Welcome to our ever growing family Maricel!

More pictures to come soon


No comments:

Post a Comment